Thursday, 30 August 2012

Popularity

hi, I know that no one will even look at this but oh well. why do I feel like a nobody, well I know I'm a nobody. Why is everyone obsessed with popularity, its like if you get 50 likes on your photo on facebook you're meant to be so cool, well I in my opinion think its stupid. People shouldn't judge you on what you look like, what sense of fashion you have, who you hang around with and definitely not how many likes you get on your facebook photos. People may say I only say this because I'm not that popular well I've been both popular and not popular so I know both sides. Populars are so obsessed with themselves especially my school and the school down the road from us, I just feel like going up to them and saying 'shut up and get a life or at least be nice to people' haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment